Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My first!

This is my very first tag! I was tagged by Moriah!


What mood are you in right now? Happy.

Why are you feeling this way? Nothing bad has happened today.

How many posts have you done? This is my 4 post.

Do you like Elranias horse,jewel? Iv never heard of her. But I like horses, so sure.

What was the last thing you ate? Rice with milk, sugar, and cinnamon. Yum :}

Is this your first tag? Yes

Do you have a blog signature? Not yet.

Do you have a blog button?No.

When is your last day of school? When I finish my school books!

What do you plan to do on the last day? Celebrate!!

Are you going anywhere for summer? Don't think so.

What is the weather? Nice.

How many followers do you have? 9.

How many comments did you get on your last post? 1.

Were do you wish you were right now? Hear.

What color is your hair and how long is it? Mid back, And blond.

How many blogs do you follow? 7.

Who are the top commenter's on your blog? Grammie!

How many blogs do you have?Just one.

What are your favorite colors? Blue, and peach.

Are you watching a movie right now? Yes, Narnia!

Who is your favorite movie character? Elizabeth Walton.

When was the last time you laughed? yesterday.

How long do you spend on the computer each day? I don't know.

Do you like to create tags or get them? Get them.

Are you reading a book right now? Sisters Grimm.

What is your favorite flower? Tulip.

Do you have any pets? Yes, LOTS!

Have you ever been in a school play? Yes.

What are you doing on your next post? A surprise!

What is your favorite song on your play list?I don't have a play list.

Who are you tagging now?

Any body who wants to be!

No comments: